DLA Piper tops Mergermarket league tables in the Nordics
For the third consecutive year, DLA Piper earned the top legal advisor ranking in the Nordics for overall M&A deal volume, according to Mergermarket's league tables.
Our Corporate M&A teams was involved in 163 transactions in the Nordics in 2019.
DLA Piper was also ranked number one for deal volume Globally for the tenth consecutive year, and in Europe for the seventh consecutive year. Over the past decade, DLA Piper has handled more than 5,000 reported M&A transactions globally, valued at a total of more than US$950 billion.
Further underscoring its reputation as a market leader, DLA Piper also ranked highly in Mergermarket's league tables in a number of regions and countries worldwide, including:
- #1 by volume globally for the 10th year in a row
- #1 by volume in Europe for the 7th year in a row
- #1 by volume in the UK for the 10th year in a row
- #1 by volume in the Nordics for the 3rd year in a row
- #1 by volume in France for the 3rd year in a row
- #1 by volume in Denmark for the 2nd year in a row
- #1 by volume in the Middle East & Africa table for the 2nd year in a row